Friday, December 6, 2013

#steve markowitz




photo diary of thanksgiving break in nyc 

after spending a quality night eating a home-cooked thanksgiving meal with my sister, my best friend and my sister's best friend, i decided to spend the following night with my other friends who also lived in the city. I made a spontaneous decision of going to a Hoodie Allen concert with my friend Isabel, together with her friends. He is not the greatest performer, but it was still fun getting to meet her friends and random people at the concert. then i called up my friend, Martine, and we caught the midnight show of Hunger Games. The movie that we went to had reclining seats. There is nothing more perfect that sitting on those chairs with a large soda and chicken tenders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment