Monday, June 10, 2013

Deep Sleep

Still in the process, but this is what it looks like for now 

Chilling with grandma at the new house

My favorite shoes and what my potential favorite book

In the process of organizing my room 

Shopping with sister sludge

My summer drink: Red Bean Green Tea Frappe
Last night I had dinner at my grandma's house, and it was nice. I didn't realize how much I missed talking to her, and I'm glad that I realized it. It made me feel more grateful that I have her in my life. We talked mostly about relationships, with other family members, friends at school, friends at home, boys, about how to deal with people and all that. She is an expert in the social field (she's 80+ years old and she has a busier social life than mine).
We also talked about my future career and what that possible could be. But then came to the conclusion that it's still too early, plus we should just 'go with the flow' and see what happens in three years when I graduate from high school.

Just for the record, my current dream is to go to Parson's to study fashion/design.

Today, I woke up to the sound of my door bell ringing, then the sound of my sister screaming. Yeah, sister sludge is home. YAY (no sarcasm intended, i'm being completely honest right now). I was going to join her and mom for breakfast at CRC but I had badminton training... (yesterday's training was brutal because I was struggling to adjust from tennis back to badminton, the coach yelled at me big time) /: It was much better today, but now I'm worried that by the time my tennis coach comes back for training I'l be so used to badminton that I'll have a hard time again adjusting to tennis.

Spent the rest of the day strolling around Cwb, doing more furniture/room decor shopping since both my sister and I are redecorating our rooms.
Homecooked meal with Dad's panna cotta debut


Gotta love Summer
-sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment