Saturday, May 11, 2013

Quién es Doña Carmen?






I'm stuck and feeling very confused with la tarea.. I also really need to pee but that can wait. I have just taken my Grammar test on clauses and punctuation, so I'm really comma-conscious right now. I guess this is a good thing..?

The weather is really sticky and somewhat resembles the weather back in hong kong.. the only thing i don't miss is the shitty summer weather. Can't wait till I go home... (+852)

I also can't stop listening to Miguel.. (I'm not on a sex drive).

So yeah classes are over and I only have a history essay for the weekend. Going to order sushi with a few close friends and going to a hypnotist show tonight (tbh not really excited but what else is there to do on a Saturday night right)

-shharon

No comments:

Post a Comment