Monday, May 14, 2012

EARTH LOVER //

I've always cared about the environment, but recently I found myself awfully paranoid when I see my friends or anyone doing something which is non-eco-friendly, like forgetting to recycle their soft drink cans or plastic bags; leaving the AC and lights on when they're not even in the room; leaving the taps running while they soap their hands.
I'm so sick and tired of seeing people being so selfish, always thinking of convenience and neglecting the harms their bringing to our environment. 
 I wish they could all realize what they're doing is wrong, so so wrong.  
There's just one question on my mind: Can we recycle aluminium foil? Because I was just wondering, since we could recycle aluminium cans-->aluminium foil is also made of aluminium--> are all aluminium recyclable?

If you are still reading this please, pretty please remember to switch off the lights when you leave the room; avoid using plastic bags as much as possible; recycle paper, plastic and even soda cans. I know it's impossible to make a big difference by just one of your little actions, but one little step is also a step, so start making a difference by putting in your best effort. 


SHHARON. 

No comments:

Post a Comment