Monday, April 30, 2012

北京 Beijing



My brother, CY. (reppin' HK!) 

=taste of heaven.


mushroom and veggie dumplings

birthday buns! Happy Birthday Mummy! 


Spent last weekend in Beijing to celebrate my mummy's birthday & to watch my brother's soccer game. The weather in Beijing is so much better than in HK, with the cool air + sunshine and all that. The food was also ah-mazing, I ate so much good food- Dad said that I should have more food as a treat for myself for being so good (I'm on my second-week diet now, good progress) 

Current weight: 121 lbs
height:  164 cm / 5' 4''

Tomorrow is labor day so I've got another day to rest, I'm pooped from the trip and I don't think I can survive the week if it wasn't for the public holiday tomorrow.


Goodnight :)
SHHARON. 

No comments:

Post a Comment