Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

thankful.
appreciate.
love.
smile. 

to my family: i apologize for being moody all the time. it's just that whenever i'm at home all i want to do is stay in bed and watch tv. i'm too tired to do anything. i understand that it just makes me seem really ungrateful to see you all, but i can't help it. i'm burnt out and exhausted. but i continue to thank you for at least trying to be understanding. mealtimes are the best, especially when mom says something and dad turns it to the corniest joke ever (a broken gag, excuse my chinglish) . 

to my friends: you are all amazing just for bearing with my irrational inconsistent mood swings. i know i'm not the person who shows the most affection; in fact, sometimes i'm so emotionless that i question whether i am a stoic. but honestly, deep down i appreciate everything you all have done for me. when i am stressed, you are always there to let me know that someone is available to talk or just to keep me company. for most of you who know me well enough, you know that i enjoy one-on-one conversations over group hangouts any day. i acknowledge my tendency to rant about my life filled. ,which is often filled with unnecessary drama. but having you there to listen makes my world a thousand times better. 

to a very special someone: not a day goes by where i don't think about how lucky i am to have you in my life, to be with you, to be annoyed by you, to pick little fights with you. i could easily say that i am the luckiest girl in the world to be with you, in my world at least. 

i will get through 2014 as long as i have all of you around to be with. 
i love you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment