Thursday, January 16, 2014

120 minutes




Derek Shepherd you beautiful human being 
I've somehow managed to finish ALL of my homework before study hall tonight, which means I get to watch Grey's for the next two and a half-ish hours. Karev and Izzy are getting married instead of Mer and Derek; this is too amazing. I feel so comfortable right now sitting in my bed after a nice five-minute shower and having spent the past two hours talking to some friends, whom I never actually got the opportunity to speak to for a long time individually. I realized that there are still so many people that I haven't gotten a chance to speak to, to get to know on a personal level. I really enjoy deep meaningful conversations (or DMC as the brits would say it) with people, that's actually one of my favorite things to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment