Tuesday, December 3, 2013

back to life, back to reality

it's been the first day of classes since thanksgiving break, and i made it through with the help of starbucks and chocolate. i got a new case for my iphone to cheer myself up. i sat in class with a massive headache, but i'm constantly turning to my school planner to come to the realization that it's only two weeks till i leave this place and head HOME.
wow my head is spinning while typing up this post.. i should probably go to bed now. i'm going to upload my photos from nyc which i took over thanksgiving break tomorrow, i swear. Thanksgiving break was nice and relaxing. I was in desperate need for that break, as you can probably tell i published i few "darker" posts. 
headahce. k i'll post the photos tomorrow. 
-sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment