Thursday, November 14, 2013

carried away

high school is a madhouse, especially in boarding high school. although there are so many amazing things that you would not have experienced if you didn't live with the kids you go to school with. however, there are also moments like this where you feel like exploding and yelling to the entire school, where you're so disgusted by the things people say and how they act. Often, these people are your close friends. There are exceptions for me at least, there are four people in this school that i never ever get tired of. But what happens if I can't deal with the majority of my friends anymore? I usually take a one-week long(depending on the situation) social hiatus, watch a lot of sad movies, read a lot of books, focus on my homework, have deep conversations and rants with the only 4. It's very therapeutic actually. 

Nothing is worse that being accused of something that you clearly aren't. I think it's important to stand up for your own opinion, but I don't think it's worth the energy arguing with others about insignificant issues. I mean if you're sooooo caught up with such worthless issues, what kind of a person does that make you? 

I'm nice to the people who are nice to me, that's only fair. But if you decide to sabotage a perfectly good relationship for your "ego" or "dignity" or whatever you may call it, that go ahead, I'll just pretend like we were never friends because that's completely fine with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment