Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Night via iMac @ Library

Currently listening to 12 Fingers by Young the Giants
My eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen too long. I've been watching movies and tv shows all weekend... (Jill's right, Netflix is fatal). But hey, what else is there to do here. The weather has gotten really groggy again.. where's Spring? It's May already for God's sake. 

I left my reading assignments for Sunday library nights (yes, it's a thing.. for myself only). 

They had turkey pot pie for dinner today, i love it when the dining hall serves pot pie (minus the pie b/c our school is thaaat healthy). So even though I had a turkey wrap in the snackbar late in the afternoon, I still went for two bowls of turkey pot pie (plus ice-cream, who can deny ice-cream). Oh well, what's Sunday without good food. 

Mrs. P organized the end-of-season diving team movie sesh today. We watched Stick It (my childhood obsession, stick it and honey) *shoutout to sister sludge* I really like team and I'm going to miss the seniors terribly after they graduate... 

That's it for tonight. I'm going to go back to my dorm and call mi madre por telefonó y lee un poco television. Not looking forward to the dark, cold walk back to the dorm though. 

-sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment