Sunday, April 28, 2013

I love Sundays

Weekends in boarding school usually means Sundays only.
We usually have Saturday classes and afternoon sports that take up the whole day..
I don't really mind because when we don't have Saturday classes, it makes me appreciate the weekend even more.

This Sunday is the first Sunday where we know SPRING IS HERE
It is also my mother's birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!


I went for my usual Sunday morning jog,
skyped my mother,
went to brunch (scrambled eggs, cream cheese on bagel, chocolate milk mmm mm good),
went tanning on the quad with jil and chloe,
then a quick dip in the lake with erin, steph and marco,
tennis with nick,
dinner was surprisingly delicious (veggie pot pie with rice)

THE SUN
THE PEOPLE

I LOVE SPRING
I LOVE SUNDAYS

SO GRATEFUL TO BE HERE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO THE GREATEST MOTHER ANYONE COULD EVER ASK FOR

SHHARON


No comments:

Post a Comment