Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February Update!

I was flipping through my journal and realized that it had been nearly a month since I last wrote in it..

Damn, where did february go?

Things that I'm looking forward to in march:
march 2nd-  my sister, a.k.a master sludge a.k.a one of my favorite people in the world, is turning 19th
march 8th-  going home for spring break, i'm not joking when i say i have separation issues with sushi fron sen-ryo (y'all hong kong peeps know what i'm talking about)
march 24th- rugby sevens, raaavee
+ the warm sun
+ away goes the snow
+ hello new bikinis (working for that bod)
+ swimming in amc

find something to look forward to in march, and in life in general.
it gives you motivation to push through rough times, trust me

i am planning on renovating my blog after seeing how ridiculously raaad my friend sam's blog is.
thanks sam! (really i love your blog so much you don't understand)

I've been sitting in the library for two hours now accomplishing the most difficult task ever performed by humans - my history paper (it's done thank god), off to the gym

more posts in a bit
have a great day,
shharon





No comments:

Post a Comment