Thursday, November 17, 2011

Questions of my mind

There are a lot of things in this world that I don't understand..
1. Boys
I must admit that MOST OF THE TIMES when it comes to 'who likes who' I can easily distinguish. And when it comes to signs, I can read them pretty accurately. But sometimes, I really do not understand, I really, don't. Like why do guys always go for the girls they are never meant to go for? 

Also, I've realized that boys who call girls 'chicks' and describe them as 'sexy' or 'hot' makes me very, very paranoid. It just sounds so degrading to women. (FYI strong feminist here) Of course, some girls would feel flattered when guys call them 'hot' or 'sexy'. Nonetheless, it doesn't seem appealing to me at all. 
2. Pains
I occasional get internal body pains, it could be a minuscule throbbing pain in my thumb, shoulder, hip, chest. It's nothing serious, but I've always wondered if there was a legitimate medical name for every type of pain in our body? 
3. Do you think we are destined to go somewhere, or do something? Do you believe in destiny and fate? 
Sometimes when I'm writing in my planner, I wonder whether God is writing in HIS planner about my (and everyone's) life...hmm...

Those are the top questions in my head right now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment